- Encourage feedback from the congregation.
- Ask individuals the question, “What helps your heart soar in worship?”
- Form a team of laypeople to design/implement a special service or season of services.
- Start a blog and invite the congregation to interact. Use posts to describe upcoming services and facilitate discussion about worship.
- Teach a class on worship design with the goal being to have the class plan a service that will be used.
- Form a team of laypeople to compose the prayers of the church.
- Create a worship “audit” team to analyze all the aspects of the worship service (worship booklet, ushers, visual presentation, sound quality, etc.).
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: