Jonathan (@worshipbassist) provided some great questions for any worship team, choir, or band. They would make good fodder for a retreat or workshop. You could also dissect them individually during rehearsals.
1. How do we remain humble in up front ministry?
2. How do you deal with conflict in your band?
3. What role does serving play in worship ministry?
4. How do you choose people to serve in your worship ministry?
5. How do you prepare and/or select songs for a worship set?
6. How can a worship leader help the band succeed? (From Band’s Perspective)
7. What does a great worship/band leader look like? (From Band’s Perspective)