- Does your church take design seriously (architecture, worship, long range planning, etc.)?
- Does your church offer guest-friendly “try before you buy” environments?
- Is your church’s view of the world present in how you design worship?
- Does your church welcome the question “Why is it like that?” around the subject of worship?
- How much attention is paid to how people physically connect to your church?
- Can your church fulfill it’s mission in 1 step instead of 6?
- How much does your church talk about process (instead of product)?
- Is the hierarchy of importance easily discernable in your church?